Debt Passes $16 Trillion with Jake Shannon on The Core Business Show
Jake Shannon, Nationally Acclaimed Author of ‘ENDonomics: The End of United States As We Know It
The national debt clock has passed the $16 Trillion mark. And at the current level that the debt is increasing, the US will pass the $17 Trillion mark next summer. At what point does will the debt destroy the country?
Jake Shannon is able to discuss this by answering the following questions:
- How does the National Debt affect the lives of the average American?
- What roles will default and deflation play in the near future?
- Why does the government continue to raise the debt limit instead of finding away to reduce the debt itself?
- Will increasing taxes fix the national debt?
- The RNC featured the debt clock, what are the plans of the Republicans to repair the debt?